The medical providers and staff of Brentwood East Family Medicine are ready and willing to assist you with questions about your care, so please contact us at (615) 941-7501 so we can determine how best to provide you the information you need.
You may also find it helpful to use our online patient education library. Use the links below to find definitions and descriptions of terms, procedures, diagnoses, tests, and other information intended to answer some basic questions you may have. We hope you find the library informative and please don’t hesitate to ask us for more information as you need it.
Local Health & Medical Resources
Comprehensive Health & Medical Information Sites
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Health Finder - U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- National Women's Health Resource Center